Hello and welcome!

Well here we are! My blog finally up and running and I welcome you visitor. Let us see how this transpires from here on out as I take this journey into the unknown waters of blogging. It may be a jittery start to begin with but I feel it will all be worth it.

My aim for this is to express my feeling towards the films, music, television shows that I watch/listen to and with a tendency to lean towards the lesser known releases as the more major ones will have been covered extensively by many others far more experienced at reviewing than I.

So with this view, my hope is that this will appeal to someone out there but even if only a few or none at all see this, it will be something just for me to interpret what I feel towards various things into type.

I may also write about any concert going experiences I have that could well be of interest and anything else that I see along the way.

I will keep you posted....   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Album: Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of Spartacus (1992)

Albums: Giraffe - The Power of Suggestion (1987) / The View from Here (1988)

Film: Adrift (2006) a.k.a. Open Water 2